In these Terms & Conditions
“We” “us” means FITPROACADEMY PTE. LTD.
“You” means the person placing an order.
“websites” means http://www.fitproacademy.com.sg and http://www.facebook.com/fitproacademyglobal
“The contract is agreed” – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase products and/or services which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from us confirms that the contract is formed.
By using our websites or virtuagym to buy products or services online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
By placing an order with us, through the Virtuagym and/or our website, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods and/or services which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note that products and/or services will not be delivered (or links to online products) until we have authorization from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below.
Before you have placed your order:
There will be a checkbox stating that by proceeding further, you will have to accept the terms and conditions. By checking the checkbox, you will have agreed to the terms and conditions. Payment of order will not be processed without checking the checkbox.
Upon clicking check out:
You will be directed to the payment link according to the payment mode you have selected. Once payment is successfully processed, you will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will contain information on how to proceed with utilizing the services or products you have purchased. This email is not an order acceptance from us.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
We do not have the products in stock
Your payment is not authorized
There is an error on our websites regarding the price or other details of the products
You have canceled it in accordance with the instructions below
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
No refund for all packages, services and products will be issued for any reason after payment has been made, including but not limited to illness, unnatural course and death, which an administrative charge of S$50 will be imposed.
Returning of defective products
Products sold by us are covered with 6 months of warranty. You can return a defective product that you have bought from us for an exchange of a product of the same value if the cause of defects is due to manufacturing only within the warranty period.
Credits will be allocated into your account once payment has been made and you can use these credits to book the respective services that the credits are allocated to.
In the event of cancellation, the following policy will apply to Fitpro Interactive & Fitpro Interactive Fusion packages, which consist of nutrition consultation, personal consultation & on-site coaching, group classes, trigger-point and recovery and all other events other than personal training:
- Cancellation/s can only be made 48 hours or more before the start of the event.
- Cancellation/s cannot be made if it is less than 48 hours before the start of the event, which results to the deduction of credit/s based on the event booked and there will be strictly no refund of credits.
- Members who begin the event/sessions late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with representatives from us.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all credits within the time-frame stipulated in the validity period of the package/s. Credits cannot be brought over to a new package and there is strictly no refund of unsued credits.
- All events and services are subjected to availability and first-come-first-serve basis
- Upgrading of packages is allowed withing Interactive & Interactive Fusion packages by paying off the price difference between the two packages. However, the start date of membership/ package will follow the former. Downgrading of packages is not allowed.
- Our consultant, nutritionist and coach assigned to you maybe different each time. There is strictly no specific selection of consultant, nutritionist and coach.
- We reserve the right to change the above terms and conditions from time to time
In the event of cancellation, the following policy will apply to all personal training packages/sessions, namely Fitpro 8, Fitpro 16 and Fitpro 24:
- Cancellation/s can only be made 24 hours or more before the start of a personal training session.
- Cancellation/s made less than 24 hours before the start of a personal training session will be considered as last minute cancellation/s.
- A maximum of 1 last minute cancellation can be allowed for Fitpro 8, a maximum of 2 last minute cancellations can be allowed for Fitpro 16 and a maximum of 3 last minute cancellations can be allowed for Fitpro 24.
- Credits will be deducted accordingly if last minute cancellation/s occur after the maximum last minute cancellation allowed.
- No-show policy: Credit/s will be deducted accordingly if you did not turn up for the session or cancel the session less than 2 hours before the start of training session
- Members who begin the personal session/s late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with representatives from FITPROACADEMY PTE. LTD.
- All personal training packages are non-transferable and cannot be shared without the approval of from us.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training credits within the time-frame stipulated in the validity period of the package/s. The validity of the different packages is as follow:
Fitpro 8: 2 months from the start of first session
Fitpro 16: 4 months from the start of first session
Fitpro 24: 6 months from the start of first session
- All unused credits cannot be brought over to a new package and there is strictly no refund of unused credits.
- We reserve the right to change the above terms and conditions from time to time
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout our websites and Virtuagym are quoted in Singapore dollars, and payment can only be accepted in Singapore dollars. Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
While we make every effort to ensure that the services,packages and products shown on our websites are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If services,packages and products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with us through the Virtuagym website or mobile applications and/or our websites, you expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with us will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, you agree to contact FITPROACADEMY PTE. LTD. directly to resolve the issue or obtain a refund pursuant to the product guarantee.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
In this declaration, you hereby agree that you will not hold FITPROACADEMY PTE. LTD., their appointed staff or officials responsible in any way for any mishaps, injuries or loss of life or for damage to any property howsoever arising out of or in the course of or in connection with all of services provided; and I shall indemnify FITPROACADEMY PTE. LTD. and their appointed staff and officials from and against any actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, damages, cost and expenses which may be brought by or asserted against them by any person in connection with the same.